Tuesday 14 May 2013


Dear all,
Today we will do a revising task.

I told you about the theory of multiple intelligences because I have to admit I agree with Howard Gardner when he states the traditional idea of intelligence is very limited and the traditional educational models hinder the potential of a lot of children.

I structured my presentation in a way that allowed me to show you the foundation and the main elements of this theory in 3:30 minutes. I also allowed for a short justification of the topic chosen. I think like the idea that Gardner really challenged most experts in cognitive psychology and to a certain extent development. I strongly believe this theory should be applied at elementary school level so all children could develop their strengths and improve their weaknesses.

Today, I’d like you to revise for your presentations this Thursday.

Tell us about the topic you have chosen.

Why you’ve chosen it

How you will organize it

Roughly mention what  the most interesting part of this theory is, author, etc. And why you think it could be interesting for us as an audience.

Write a minimum of 190 words and write 3 comments J

3 comments:

  1. Its really interesting how the actual society only recognize one of the multiple intelligences, the mathemathic intelligence. I get up in arms with this fact :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate that I teacher think like this about the intelligence .

    ReplyDelete